Re: Installer cannot write to Cygwin's /usr/local/etc

No kidding.

I'm not talking about using MSI to install Cygwin.

I'm talking about using an MSI installer which calls out to the regular Cygwin setup and lets it do the Cygwin install.

Then when Cygwin setup is finished then files are copied into the Cygwin installation.

Understand now?