Re: Need general snapshot testers

* Christopher Faylor (Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:11:39 -0500)
> I forgot to mention that I managed to duplicate this problem and am
> working on a fix for this and the other screen garbling seen in
> recent snapshots.

Reporting a possibly related bug in connection with the latest
snapshots: connecting to a Byobu session with GNU screen backend via
ssh has the effect that everything in the last line will not be
output.

If I change the GNU screen backend to tmux the effect goes away. The
main difference between GNU screen and tmux is that GNU screen uses a
caption line additionally to the hard status (so in effect
"occupies" two lines at the bottom:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Byobu#Status_and_Caption_Lines )

Reverting to the last non snapshot cygwin1.dll resolves the issue.

Thorsten