Re: Compiling Heimdal

On Apr 10 13:14, Achim Gratz wrote:
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
Skimming the cygport manual, I just can't find the keyword to specify
the build reqs.

That would be the "Checks" section, note that you need to check for the
presence of specific headers, libs, programs or package configs (as well as
language / interpreter specific modules) and not Cygwin packages as they
might not be present during bootstrapping.  Nothing prevents you from
pointing to the Cygwin package in the error message or running cygcheck to
specifically test for installed packages, though.

Oh, right.  Thanks for pointing this out.

Actually I think what you're looking for is "DEPEND" (/usr/share/doc/cygport/manual.html#robo821).

Ken