This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: POXIX regexp and i686-pc-mingw32-g++
- From: Duncan Roe <duncan_roe at acslink dot net dot au>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 11:28:01 +1000
- Subject: Re: POXIX regexp and i686-pc-mingw32-g++
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK-n8j7SLPv4EBAkS6SxL2ECsPw-tOS8w4aQVwgoh7sLuJcSVw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 05:50:45PM -0600, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> Can anyone help me to use the POSIX regexp library (header regex.h)
> with the i686-pc-mingw32-g++ compiler? I've searched through google
> and I can't find any example of this.
> If this won't work, does anyone have a practical example of PCRE and
> this compiler? It seems that there's a 64-bit Cygwin package, but no
> 32-bit package.
> Thanks - Jim
Does "man 3 regex" not work for you? It does for me (Cygwin 64-bit),
Cheers ... Duncan.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple