This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gnuplot caca terminal work on Cygwin-x86 but not Cygwin-x86_64
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 19:07:25 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: gnuplot caca terminal work on Cygwin-x86 but not Cygwin-x86_64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp
I have tried to build the recent cvs snapshot of gnuplot both on Cygwin-x86 and Cygwin-x86_64.
The caca terminal works correctly on the Cygwin-x86. However it does not work on Cygwin-x86_64.
First I have reported in the bug-ticket on the SourceForge of gnuplot.
But I feel that this is not the gnuplot issue but Cygwin-x86_64 issue. Because the caca terminal works fine on Cygwin-x86
I have tried to execute gnuplot(cvs) on gdb.
gnuplot> set term caca
Terminal type set to 'caca'
Options are 'enhanced size 80, 25 background rgb "white" color noinverted charset blocks'
gnuplot> plot sin(x)
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x0000000077868e5d in ntdll!RtlUnwindEx ()
The Segmentation fault is occured.
What can I do the further purchase of this issue?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple