This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Change size of existing window
- From: xmoon 2000 <xmoon2000 at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 14:17:29 +0100
- Subject: Change size of existing window
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
How can I change the size/location of an existing window?
I open up several GNUPLOT windows and I am able to see their WINPIDs.
How can I change WINDPID xxxxx to have size r,c and location x,y AFTER
it is already existing from a bash script?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple