This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 08:51:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2225C00EA9 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com> <534B2EFE dot 4010509 at cornell dot edu> <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2225C01C84 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com> <534CB0AF dot 2040504 at cornell dot edu> <83y4z7jcb3 dot fsf at gnu dot org> <534D5AB8 dot 6030201 at cornell dot edu> <535308D8 dot 1070200 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown writes:
> I've rebuilt emacs-24.3 with the gnutls fix. David and Achim (and
> anyone else who's been experiencing these crashes), please try the
> following binary and let me know if it solves the problem:
> You might have to do "chmod +x emacs-w32.exe" after uncompressing it.
> If it fixes the problem, I'll issue a new release of emacs-24.3. If
> not, I'll build a pretest of emacs-24.4 for you to try.
Sorry for the long delay. I've now ran the two Emacs versions side by
side for two days. The original has crashed twice during that time and
the patched version is still runningâ so I'd call that a fix. Thanks!
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple