This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 12:50:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2225C00EA9 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com> <534B2EFE dot 4010509 at cornell dot edu> <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2225C01C84 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com> <534CB0AF dot 2040504 at cornell dot edu> <83y4z7jcb3 dot fsf at gnu dot org> <534D5AB8 dot 6030201 at cornell dot edu> <535308D8 dot 1070200 at cornell dot edu> <87fvksekqn dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
> Sorry for the long delay. I've now ran the two Emacs versions side by
> side for two days. The original has crashed twice during that time and
> the patched version is still runningâ so I'd call that a fix. Thanks!
Just as I had sent this mail, the new Emacs also crashed. The backtrace
is likely useless due to the missing symbols (I have it still running in
gdb, though), but it appears to be one of the timer-triggered crashes
(these sometimes only produce a lisp error and sometimes crash Emacs and
I don't think these have anything to do with gnutls). I guess switching
to the 24.4 pre-release is more productive than continuing with trying
to patch the 24.3 version.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf Blofeld V1.15B11:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple