This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ioctl crash in mpg123
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 11:15:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: ioctl crash in mpg123
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53637E89 dot 2060404 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 07:16:25PM +0800, JonY wrote:
>I am debugging a crash in Cygwin 1.7.29-2 ioctl but I am not familiar
>with the OSS sounds API. I traced the ioctl calls and made this example,
>is it supposed to work?
If you're asking if Cygwin is supposed to SEGV in certain situations the
answer is "no".
This should be fixed in the next snapshot.
Thanks for the test case.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple