This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Screen crippled by applications using alternative screen
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 07:54:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: Screen crippled by applications using alternative screen
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140425T174944-109 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140425173617 dot GB346 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <loom dot 20140501T121117-28 at post dot gmane dot org> <5362C651 dot 9090402 at cygwin dot com> <20140502053330 dot GA3882 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20140502053727 dot GA4145 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 7:37 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Oh, and another reason for my reaction was that the web page used the
> term "annoying cygwin behavior" when Cygwin is working as designed.
One man's "working as designed" is another man's "annoying behavior" :)
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple