This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 16:06:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2225C00EA9 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com> <534B2EFE dot 4010509 at cornell dot edu> <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2225C01C84 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com> <534CB0AF dot 2040504 at cornell dot edu> <83y4z7jcb3 dot fsf at gnu dot org> <534D5AB8 dot 6030201 at cornell dot edu> <535308D8 dot 1070200 at cornell dot edu> <87fvksekqn dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87wqe4cv4x dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
> it appears to be one of the timer-triggered crashes
> (these sometimes only produce a lisp error and sometimes crash Emacs and
> I don't think these have anything to do with gnutls).
I've just had one of these timer-triggered elisp errors in the 32bit
version of emacs-w32 again, so it's definitely something different. For
whatever reason these never seem to crash Emacs in the 32bit version,
though â or at least I never experienced such a crash.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple