This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.18.2-1 (x86) [test] Attn Maintainers with perl reqs
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 13:54:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.18.2-1 (x86) [test] Attn Maintainers with perl reqs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot CAHiT=DEJ4VJk3ToCfQfu5c71obuipSK2w6=qFo3qq4SSa-t3QQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 29/04/14 23:33, Reini Urban wrote:
In the next few weeks I hope that all maintainers with perl as
requirement will have updated
their packages as test, or can verify that they don't need to update,
so that we can have
a unified switch over as with 5.14.
I have uploaded test versions of the following packages, ready for use
These are available for 32-bit Cygwin only at the moment; I'll add
64-bit versions when a 64-bit build of perl-5.18.2 is available.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple