This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
- From: "KARR, DAVID" <dk068x at att dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 21:34:08 +0000
- Subject: RE: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2225C00EA9 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> Of KARR, DAVID
> Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2014 10:53 AM
> Subject: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
> I recently installed 1.7.29 on a new Win7/64 laptop. Every day or so, I
> get a "fatal error" dialog from emacs-w32. It asks me if I want to debug
> it, but I'm not sure what info I could pull from gdb that would be useful.
> Is this a known problem?
> Is there any useful information I could provide?
I installed the test 18.104.22.168 version, and it hasn't crashed once (yet).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple