This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
printf and echo no longer changing the window title
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 06:01:41 -0500
- Subject: printf and echo no longer changing the window title
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
As seen here
He mention this command
echo -e '\E]0;blah\a'
However I think he meant to lowercase "E"
echo -e '\e]0;blah\a'
Either way, these commands are no longer changing the window title. Note that
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.1 Steven-PC 1.7.29(0.272/5/3) 2014-04-07 13:46 x86_64 Cygwin
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple