This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: printf and echo no longer changing the window title
- From: "Chris J. Breisch" <chris dot ml at breisch dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 07:27:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: printf and echo no longer changing the window title
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAXzdLVPfJxy1E2AVedEpGifvf8iOUd+eOc5ZNvZHZ+EdRBw5Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
Steven Penny wrote:
As seen here
He mention this command
echo -e '\E]0;blah\a'
However I think he meant to lowercase "E"
echo -e '\e]0;blah\a'
Either way, these commands are no longer changing the window title. Note that
Works for me. Are you sure you don't have PROMPT_COMMAND set, and it's
Chris J. Breisch
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple