This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: printf and echo no longer changing the window title
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 07:12:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: printf and echo no longer changing the window title
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAXzdLVPfJxy1E2AVedEpGifvf8iOUd+eOc5ZNvZHZ+EdRBw5Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <5368C710 dot 9010906 at breisch dot org>
On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 6:27 AM, Chris J. Breisch wrote:
> Works for me. Are you sure you don't have PROMPT_COMMAND set, and it's
> overriding it?
This is on a clean Cygwin install. I deleted the Cygwin folder and reinstall
I even tried a clean install in a virtual machine with VirtualBox, same result.
Note I am using Windows 7 Service Pack 1.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple