This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl -V:cc still says "gcc-4"
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 15:33:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: perl -V:cc still says "gcc-4"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5369399F dot 1000705 at etr-usa dot com> <871tw6hc0k dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 5/6/2014 14:45, Achim Gratz wrote:
You absolutely need to name
the symlink "gcc-4.exe".
That may have done it. I'd have to do some manual CPAN package
uninstalls and reinstalls, testing under various conditions to be sure,
and can't be bothered.
I can say that I *also* required a g++-4 -> g++ symlink. I made it with
.exe, just to be safe.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple