This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl -V:cc still says "gcc-4"
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 16:02:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: perl -V:cc still says "gcc-4"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5369399F dot 1000705 at etr-usa dot com> <53694E9A dot 8010904 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On 5/6/2014 15:05, David Stacey wrote:
Does the attached help?
Thank you, but I wasn't actually trying to make a Cygwin package. I
just noticed this while composing my answer to Andrew DeFaria in his
mod_perl thread. I tried to build Dancer::Template::Xslate (which
depends on Text::Xslate) and it failed, so I thought I'd report it,
hoping it would give the Perl maintainer incentive to update the package.
...which turns out to not be necessary, since Reini Urban's 5.18.2
32-bit test build doesn't say "gcc-4" any more. Assuming no regression,
this will be fixed when Cygwin moves formally to Perl 5.18.
So never mind. :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple