This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl -V:cc still says "gcc-4"
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 23:18:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: perl -V:cc still says "gcc-4"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5369399F dot 1000705 at etr-usa dot com> <53694E9A dot 8010904 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <53695C11 dot 1060405 at etr-usa dot com>
On 06/05/14 23:02, Warren Young wrote:
Assuming no regression, this will be fixed when Cygwin moves formally
to Perl 5.18.
Indeed - I have already built perl-Text-CSV_XS for perl-5.18.2, and no
'gcc-4' symlink was necessary.
Glad you managed to get Text::Xslate built in the end,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple