This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setting up Apache2 with mod_perl and Apache2::AuthCookieLDAP
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 18:12:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: Setting up Apache2 with mod_perl and Apache2::AuthCookieLDAP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53691F19 dot 1080606 at audience dot com>
On 5/6/2014 11:42, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
Adefaria-lt:cygrunsrv -I httpd2 -d 'CYGWIN Apache2' -p
This may be your problem.
While poking around in /usr/sbin, I found httpd2-config, which is 167
lines long, so it must be doing something fairly clever.
I tried it, and Cygwin Apache is running as a service on my box now.
I still think you're begging for trouble by building new software on top
of mod_perl in 2014, though. :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple