This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Newer version of Perl?
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 22:37:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: Newer version of Perl?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <lkeb13$gu8$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <536ACD08 dot 5050701 at etr-usa dot com> <lkeq8h$evu$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
On 5/7/2014 20:30, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
Perhaps 5.18.2 is only compiled for 32 bit?
Perl 5.18 breaks binary module packages, which is why it's still in
test, waiting for those package maintainers to update their packages. I
don't know what the status of the binary module updates is, which would
tell us when we can expect Perl 5.18 to be pushed to curr.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple