This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setting up Apache2 with mod_perl and Apache2::AuthCookieLDAP
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 00:08:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: Setting up Apache2 with mod_perl and Apache2::AuthCookieLDAP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53691F19 dot 1080606 at audience dot com>
On 2014-05-06 12:42, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
Goal: Set up Apache2 on my Windows laptop with mod_perl working as well
as Apache2::AuthCookieLDAP and write an example login page that
authenticates to Active Directory using AuthCookieLDAP.
First problem (minor): I can't figure out how to install Apache2 as a
Run /usr/sbin/httpd2-config from an Administrator prompt.
Third problem: mod_perl2 doesn't seem to want to install:
An (untested) apache2-mod_perl is available in Ports.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple