This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Enquiry on Cygwin function - file sharing between Windows and Windows
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 11:33:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Enquiry on Cygwin function - file sharing between Windows and Windows
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPFTnhEq_vOwrOov72xVVokZ_V8ZObcMxkUtKPnfnhHvYOj-tw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/05/2014 11:07, Marco Lau wrote:
Further to FAQ 4.28, we know that Cygwin can provide a SCP protocol
for file sharing between Unix and Windows and we have been using this
tool for years.
My question is, can we do the same thing for file sharing between
Windows and Windows?
I know there are huge number of sftp applications can serve for the
purpose but I am really interested can Cygwin support file sharing
between Windows Servers platform.
Thanks & regards,
of course as with Unix you need to install and run the ssh server.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple