This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin home looking at wrong directory
- From: xmoon 2000 <xmoon2000 at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 15:34:12 +0100
- Subject: Cygwin home looking at wrong directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
My IT just installed Cygwin on a machine with 2 drives c and d.
They appear to have installed on both drives (not sure why!)
How can I tell Cygwin which drive I want it to use?
There is NO windows environment HOME variable set.
So how is it choosing D drive version over the C drive version that I want?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple