This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin home looking at wrong directory
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 18:48:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin home looking at wrong directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOSUUSqqFwJJXfRRiFaSeObpZFMRsMGbcDbrJZPAJF3dX72Wrw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/05/2014 16:34, xmoon 2000 wrote:
My IT just installed Cygwin on a machine with 2 drives c and d.
They appear to have installed on both drives (not sure why!)
How can I tell Cygwin which drive I want it to use?
There is NO windows environment HOME variable set.
So how is it choosing D drive version over the C drive version that I want?
the one you use is the one you get.
Likely the icons are pointing to the one installed later;
however check on the their properties
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple