This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin64 v1.7.29: ruby 1.9.3p484 still vulnerable to Heartbleed bug
- From: Robert Miesen <robert dot miesen at liturgica dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 10:17:16 -0700
- Subject: Cygwin64 v1.7.29: ruby 1.9.3p484 still vulnerable to Heartbleed bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I recently installed the ruby package via Cygwin64 and, after running a
simple script, discovered that the version of ruby installed by Cygwin
also installs version 1.0.1f of the OpenSSL library, which is vulnerable
to the Heartbleed bug.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple