This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: interactive hg (mercurial) using ssh is getting "authentication failures" to sourceforge
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Ernie Rael <err at raelity dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 15:20:53 +0400
- Subject: Re: interactive hg (mercurial) using ssh is getting "authentication failures" to sourceforge
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <536ECFFA dot 2030408 at raelity dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Ernie Rael!
> At the end of this post, there is experimental evidence that the ssh is
> disasociated from the tty in the when spawned by hg.
> NOTE: hg is a Win7 command, not compiled with the cygwin dll.
Don't you see anything suspicious here?
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 12.05.2014, <15:20>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple