This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Has Lucida Console disappeared?
- From: Doug Lewan <dougl at shubertticketing dot com>
- To: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>, Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 17:31:14 +0000
- Subject: RE: Has Lucida Console disappeared?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <155DEC68569B714B86C2C7075F5EDA9892AB462D at DAKIYA1 dot pegasus dot local> <5370F90E dot 8000507 at etr-usa dot com>
Thanks. That would certainly explain things. (I did a Windows brand update about the same time.)
(201) 489-8600 ext 224
LISP: The most intelligent way to misuse a computer.
> -----Original Message-----
> Behalf Of Warren Young
> Sent: Monday, 2014 May 12 12:39
> To: Cygwin-L
> Subject: Re: Has Lucida Console disappeared?
> On 5/12/2014 08:37, Doug Lewan wrote:
> > Since updating Cygwin on Friday I (i.e. emacs, etc.) don't find the
> > Lucida Console fonts.
> As far as I know, Lucida Console does not come with any Cygwin package,
> it is part of Windows, up through Windows XP. It is not a free font:
> From Vista (?) forward, Windows uses Consolas for that purpose.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple