This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Has Lucida Console disappeared?
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:11:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Has Lucida Console disappeared?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <155DEC68569B714B86C2C7075F5EDA9892AB462D at DAKIYA1 dot pegasus dot local>
On 5/12/2014 10:37 AM, Doug Lewan wrote:
Since updating Cygwin on Friday I (i.e. emacs, etc.) don't find the Lucida Console fonts.
If you're trying to use Windows fonts within emacs-X11, that temporarily
doesn't work because of a recent change in the fontconfig package:
You will be able to do it again as soon as Yaakov releases the new
package he mentions in the above announcement.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple