This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Has Lucida Console disappeared?
- From: Doug Lewan <dougl at shubertticketing dot com>
- To: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 19:39:54 +0000
- Subject: RE: Has Lucida Console disappeared?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <155DEC68569B714B86C2C7075F5EDA9892AB462D at DAKIYA1 dot pegasus dot local> <53710EDB dot 5010506 at cornell dot edu>
Yet another reasonable element in the picture. Thanks!
(201) 489-8600 ext 224
LISP: The most intelligent way to misuse a computer.
> -----Original Message-----
> Behalf Of Ken Brown
> Sent: Monday, 2014 May 12 14:12
> Subject: Re: Has Lucida Console disappeared?
> If you're trying to use Windows fonts within emacs-X11, that
> doesn't work because of a recent change in the fontconfig package:
> You will be able to do it again as soon as Yaakov releases the new
> package he mentions in the above announcement.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple