This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh fails to start on Windows XP
- From: Stephan Wurm <stephan at gsklan dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:44:05 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: ssh fails to start on Windows XP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52EAEC0A dot 80808 at cgl dot ucsf dot edu> <52EAF2FA dot 2010103 at cygwin dot com>
Larry Hall (Cygwin <reply-to-list-only-lh <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> This suggests to me that one or more packages in your Cygwin installation
> are not up-to-date. If you haven't rebooted since you last ran setup*.exe,
> do so now. If you have rebooted, try rerunning setup*.exe and have it
> reinstall everything. Best tostop all Cygwin processes and services
> first though. If this doesn't help, submit a complete problem report
> as described by the following link - <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>
I had the same issue as described by Greg.
Reinstalling everything fixed the issue. Thank you!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple