This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Switching off completely logging to Windows event log
- From: <sbremal at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 13:16:02 +0000
- Subject: Switching off completely logging to Windows event log
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Is there any way to make 'syslog' calls log nowhere. The aim is to leave no traces of the application run (strange but this is the requirement), so neither the syslog daemon will be available ofr logging into file, nor I want 'syslog' to fall back to the Windows event log.
Is this possible through some run time configurtion? Environment variable etc.?