This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Update CoreUtils
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 18:51:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Update CoreUtils
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAXzdLXn77GLnN1bfnrgiyb8vbcKdsJpvmXU1-uzL_vYjmFW3A at mail dot gmail dot com> <5370E017 dot 5000206 at redhat dot com> <CAAXzdLWUVS+e6wMZ6-C8p_2iQfkWKb6sOngQsRPjaeTpUVGWNQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140513055627 dot GA671 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLWoSg2zuMdZuYwL+baXpYq-472i2Y3iqte4MVhQ4WtEdQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <53721437 dot 4080408 at lysator dot liu dot se> <CAAXzdLU182frc=xTyP8JqmY+qef9wxw-vzALRhf-1ZnkVSWNFA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140513150444 dot GD7575 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLXO3moCP_nPkwReqkW0e=eU9pjT+XsC0Ys5+=ib-NZmaw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140513192940 dot GB715 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 03:29:40PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 01:00:24PM -0500, Steven Penny wrote:
>>On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>>Funny how you're saying "We" as if you are actually contributing
>>>anything other than criticism.
>>You want me to contribute? Give me maintenance over one of the
>>aforementioned packages. Ball is in your court.
>You want to contribute? Stop wasting my time with attitude and learn
>the rules. "Ball is in your court" but I'm not holding my breath for
>you to do anything other than kvetch.
I've taken the ball back. We don't need a new maintainer.
I've spoken with Eric. I'm relieved that he still wants to stay on.
If his, or any other maintainer's update speed is not meeting
expectations then please, as suggested, just build the packages for your
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple