This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Update CoreUtils
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 22:13:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Update CoreUtils
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAXzdLWUVS+e6wMZ6-C8p_2iQfkWKb6sOngQsRPjaeTpUVGWNQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140513055627 dot GA671 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLWoSg2zuMdZuYwL+baXpYq-472i2Y3iqte4MVhQ4WtEdQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <53721437 dot 4080408 at lysator dot liu dot se> <CAAXzdLU182frc=xTyP8JqmY+qef9wxw-vzALRhf-1ZnkVSWNFA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140513150444 dot GD7575 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLXO3moCP_nPkwReqkW0e=eU9pjT+XsC0Ys5+=ib-NZmaw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140513192940 dot GB715 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20140513225136 dot GA5659 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLXpJfF3mCcifkcE85q-wEEhRvhWC4=24Gb_TTPibupgBw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 06:26:01PM -0500, Steven Penny wrote:
>On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> I've taken the ball back. We don't need a new maintainer.
>You clearly do, as I have shown. You are just choosing not to take one
>on. That is your right of course. Let us continue the status quo.
>>I've spoken with Eric. I'm relieved that he still wants to stay on.
>>If his, or any other maintainer's update speed is not meeting
>>expectations then please, as suggested, just build the packages for your
You aren't privy to my private conversation with Eric. I'm clearly
satisfied that he will get around to updating his packages and I am
confident in his ability to follow through on this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple