This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Does /etc/profile need to set MANPATH?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 18:52:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: Does /etc/profile need to set MANPATH?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53726A51 dot 3010105 at breisch dot org> <20140513192457 dot GY2436 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Yes, this might be better discussed in cygwin-apps. I guess the setting
> of MANPATH is mainly historical.
I'd be happy to not set MANPATH in /etc/profile if we no longer need it
for the standard installation.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple