This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: screen on 64-bit mangles mintty/buffer
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 21:55:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: screen on 64-bit mangles mintty/buffer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5370E144 dot 4010905 at shaddybaddah dot name> <90t1n9l4g51dgrq060rc6ua48eog4178v8 at 4ax dot com> <5373AF2E dot 5090402 at shaddybaddah dot name> <4jc7n9hsfrkh57dc5hlgb3tlrrasgo2v3m at 4ax dot com> <20140514223151 dot GA2834 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
> >> I'm hoping that I've provided enough of a lead for someone of authority
> >> to decide where things are right, and where things are wrong.
> >Yes, I think so!
> >Thanks a lot, Shaddy. That takes us a long way to a solution. I'll look
> >at it from there as soon as I can.
> Andrew suggested that Shaddy should get a gold star for his excellent work in
> tracking this down. Andrew, please make it so?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple