This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [BUG] /bin/sh crashes with the recent cygwin1.dll on x86/64
- From: Pavel Fedin <p dot fedin at samsung dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 09:20:24 +0400
- Subject: RE: [BUG] /bin/sh crashes with the recent cygwin1.dll on x86/64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <003b01cf6e8c$47ad99f0$d708cdd0$%fedin at samsung dot com> <20140513093620 dot GK2436 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> > gcc compiler also crashed, but i did not investigate it. All
> > got fixed when i downgraded cygwin package to version 1.7.28-2.
> Please try a recent snapshot from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/
Tried. /bin/sh runs well, but gcc still randomly crashes.
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple