This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: screen on 64-bit mangles mintty/buffer
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 12:01:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: screen on 64-bit mangles mintty/buffer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5370E144 dot 4010905 at shaddybaddah dot name> <90t1n9l4g51dgrq060rc6ua48eog4178v8 at 4ax dot com> <5373AF2E dot 5090402 at shaddybaddah dot name> <4jc7n9hsfrkh57dc5hlgb3tlrrasgo2v3m at 4ax dot com> <5374B5C2 dot 8010402 at shaddybaddah dot name>
> In any case, I've tested the patch below, and it solves the immediate
> problem with screen. It probably needs to go upstream too... I'd put
> my hand up, but I'm unsure where upstream is exactly.
I've uploaded a new test release of screen that incorporates this patch. So
we'll see if it fixes the problem. I can't reproduce the problem on my
current machine (not sure why), so I can't test it here, but I'll test it
later from home.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple