This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup-x86.exe has virus and is blocked by Malware Detectors
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:48:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup-x86.exe has virus and is blocked by Malware Detectors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400175870 dot 4412 dot YahooMailNeo at web121906 dot mail dot ne1 dot yahoo dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The Malware Detectors are wrong. The program was built on Linux so it
isn't likely that a Windows virus crept in.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple