This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup-x86.exe has virus and is blocked by Malware Detectors
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 15:45:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup-x86.exe has virus and is blocked by Malware Detectors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400181948 dot 68721 dot YahooMailNeo at web121901 dot mail dot ne1 dot yahoo dot com> <20140515193629 dot GA18612 at tastycake dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 08:36:29PM +0100, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
>On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 12:25:48PM -0700, Wes Kaefer wrote:
>> I agree, it probably does not have a virus; but it has a virus signature.
>This is covered in the FAQ at http://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.setup.virus
Thanks for pointing that out. I should have remembered the FAQ.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple