This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: screen 4.2.1-2 (test release)
- From: Tom Schutter <t dot schutter at comcast dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:58:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: screen 4.2.1-2 (test release)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 9aman9d7ug41h5huotsior6vp3bp5al3j3 at 4ax dot com>
On Thu 2014-05-15 20:24, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> A new version of screen, 4.2.1-2, is available in the Cygwin
> distribution. This is a new Cygwin-only test release.
> This release includes a patch that may fix the scrolling corruption bug
> when screen is used in mintty in 64-bit Cygwin
> (http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-01/msg00223.html). If you are
> affected by that bug, please install the new release and report here
> whether it fixes it for you. Thanks to Shaddy Baddah for the patch
I can verify that this version fixes the scrolling corruption bug for me on 64-bit Cygwin.
Extra thanks to Shaddy for his debugging work. It set a shining example for the rest of us!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple