This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
32 and 64 bit cygwin on same machine?
- From: Dominic Herity <dherity at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 17:15:24 +0100
- Subject: 32 and 64 bit cygwin on same machine?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm using Python and Cygwin to test a 32 bit Windows dll.
Now I need to test a 64 bit build of the same dll.
Can I install 32 bit and 64 bit Cygwin on the same machine and choose
to run either 32 bit or 64 bit python to test the corresponding dll?
Or do I need to keep them on separate machines?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple