This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: screen 4.2.1-2 (test release)
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 12:12:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: screen 4.2.1-2 (test release)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 9aman9d7ug41h5huotsior6vp3bp5al3j3 at 4ax dot com> <20140516145856 dot GB29382 at deadeye dot schutter dot home>
> On Thu 2014-05-15 20:24, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > A new version of screen, 4.2.1-2, is available in the Cygwin
> > distribution. This is a new Cygwin-only test release.
> > This release includes a patch that may fix the scrolling corruption bug
> > when screen is used in mintty in 64-bit Cygwin
> > (http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-01/msg00223.html). If you are
> > affected by that bug, please install the new release and report here
> > whether it fixes it for you. Thanks to Shaddy Baddah for the patch
> > (http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-05/msg00331.html).
> I can verify that this version fixes the scrolling corruption bug for me on 64-bit Cygwin.
> Extra thanks to Shaddy for his debugging work. It set a shining example for the rest of us!
Good, thanks. So far it seems to have fixed it for me too.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple