This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Was ploticus package removed from Cygwin?
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 19:13:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: Was ploticus package removed from Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <C54E9290C4A1014786CA8B95AF42A69B0196499460F1 at GMC0050 dot CI dot ORG>
> When I first installed Cygwin about 2 years ago, in the setup program I was able to search for and install the ploticus package.
> I just re-downloaded the Cygwin setup program and when I search for ploticus it is not found.
I'm working on this now. In 64 bits ploticus will build, but whenever I
run it, it says "Cannot load an X font" and quits.
In 32 bits, the build fails with a mysterious link error related to
These problems can probably be solved, but I don't know how long it will
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple