This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Aw: Re: Re: email-3.1.4
- From: axd at gmx-topmail dot de
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 12:33:42 +0200
- Subject: Aw: Re: Re: email-3.1.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-0d6b296b-bed0-477e-a74e-119aa5f53014-1399387783008 at 3capp-gmx-bs13> <20140506152321 dot GV30918 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <trinity-00f63c0c-154d-4185-8ce2-70c594291ec8-1400226184613 at 3capp-gmx-bs05> <20140516113555 dot GD430 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>, <20140516184242 dot GL430 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Sensitivity: Normal
On 16 May 2014 20:42, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On May 16 13:35, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On May 16 09:43, axd wrote:
> > > On 6 May 2014 17:23, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > > On May 6 16:49, axd wrote:
> > > > > Would it be OK for you to get latest version directly from the repository?
> > > > > http://cleancode.org/projects/email/repository
> > > >
> > > > I don't know in which state of stability the repo is so I'd prefer an
> > > > official upstream source archive. I contacted the author.
> > >
> > > Do you have any new information?
> > Not yet, no. I pinged Dean twice, no answer yet.
> > I tried to build from git, but it doesn't work. The dlib submodule
> > is giving me headaches with cygport, and the svn and zip pulling
> > methods omit the dlib subdir entirely. I'll get to it eventually,
> > but don't hold your breath.
> I uploaded email-3.2.0-git-1. This version is marked as "test", so
> you have to cycle through the versions of email to get it. Please
> give it a try.
Works for me. Excellent!
Thank you very much :-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple