This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.9.0-1 experimental (x86_64)
- From: Tim Prince <n8tm at aol dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 16:08:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.9.0-1 experimental (x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 5378C022 dot 7040802 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On 5/18/2014 10:13 AM, JonY wrote:
I'm not having much luck with this, on OpenMP source code which was
working with 4.9 native Cygwin builds I made myself.
4.9 should work (at -O2, even with gfortran at -O3) much more reliably
than 4.8 when avx2 option is set.
gcc-4.9.0-1 for 64-bit Cygwin is now uploaded as experimental, no
serious testing has been done yet, you may use it for not-so-important work.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple