This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem in tcl and tcl-tk
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 16:12:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: problem in tcl and tcl-tk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <005001cf7346$25a63bf0$70f2b3d0$ at ne dot jp>
On 2014-05-19 04:38, Toshiaki Shimoi wrote:
For these files, file mode bits lack execute(x).
And why do you believe that this is a problem? These aren't standalone
scripts; they are intended to be sourced by configure scripts, which
does not require executability.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple