This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup-x86.exe has virus and is blocked by Malware Detectors
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Wes Kaefer <wkaefer at yahoo dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 01:23:17 +0400
- Subject: Re: setup-x86.exe has virus and is blocked by Malware Detectors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400175870 dot 4412 dot YahooMailNeo at web121906 dot mail dot ne1 dot yahoo dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Wes Kaefer!
> MGW: Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.ModifiedUPX.F...
Heuristics. Please open your eyes before posting.
It did not detected anything, it suspected it may have something akin to a
known malware. Check the hash, and it is the same, file a false positive
report to the authors of your "Malware Detectors".
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 20.05.2014, <01:20>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple