This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: squid 64-bit is Aborting sporadically
- From: Shaddy Baddah <lithium-cygwin at shaddybaddah dot name>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 15:17:48 +1000
- Subject: Re: squid 64-bit is Aborting sporadically
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <537AA197 dot 3060008 at shaddybaddah dot name>
On 2014-05-20 10:28+1000, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
I haven't really taken careful note of every crash, bit it seems that
most of the aborts happen after my laptop comes out of a sleep.
It's not a big problem. The crashes aren't too frequent. But thought it
might help to have it reported in case it offers clues to more serious
I forgot to add (although implied) that aborts do happen outside of
just waking from sleep. This just happened to me.
Also very important, I took to running within gdb for a number of weeks,
and never encountered an abort. That suggests to me that it is some
sort of timing/race condition issue.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple