This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [BUG] /bin/sh crashes with the recent cygwin1.dll on x86/64
- From: Pavel Fedin <p dot fedin at samsung dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 09:44:47 +0400
- Subject: RE: [BUG] /bin/sh crashes with the recent cygwin1.dll on x86/64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <003b01cf6e8c$47ad99f0$d708cdd0$%fedin at samsung dot com> <20140513093620 dot GK2436 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <001c01cf6ffd$6141e070$23c5a150$%fedin at samsung dot com> <20140515073254 dot GJ2436 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> I can't reproduce this, so it would be helpful if you could investigate
> these random crashes a bit further. Are they still related to
> san::leave calls?
Ops, sorry... I tend to forget to reply. :(
Ok, i will try to, when i have some time.
By the way, this problem does not reproduce on 32-bit version. Only 64-bit one.
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple